Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Anavils - dying community?

What might be population of Anavils? I haven't done extensive research on it but the information that I can gather, it tells me it may be roughly 300,000 in total. And the worrying thing is the numbers are decreasing day by day.

Why is that the case for a forward community who claims their descendent to Chanakya? Well, it's a good question for introspection for everyone and everyone can have different opinions. But I think the greatest thing is Anavils on average is boastful and lazy community. Don't get me wrong - Anavils are great community and it has produced greatest people that have served India to a great extent however as you can imagine we can't live our life by citing past all the time.

We have to live today and keep producing great results every time. Today, many Anavils are selling their property for quick profit. Many families have end up in courts for property dispute. Joint families are becoming realities of past. Education overall may be ok bur there are vast differences - some have very ordinary education and some are crazy for all paper certificates (degrees but no real education).

The result?? I'm not Notrademus but I can't see Anavil community in great shape after 50 years. I wish I live that much and proved wrong. If that happens, I'll be very happy... Otherwise we might become Parsis and face extinction in time to come.

Dear Anavils, please share your thoughts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment